If you go here you can search for properties in the area using Rently.
There are two ways you can view a Rently property:
A guided tour with a leasing agent (Schedule Agent Showing)
By yourself (Enter Property Yourself)
If the property says “Request Viewing” you will have to wait until the property manager contacts you and invites you in to view their property.
Self-viewing: If a property is available to Enter Property Yourself, you will be prompted to pick a day to view the property before you register. (If you are already at the property, click the “Check In” button and follow the instructions to verify your Smart Phone and register). You will then be prompted to create a Self-Showing account. This includes Smart Phone verification and putting a credit card on file, which we process just to keep things secure. *DO NOT share your pin with anyone.
1. Once you arrive at the property, Login to Rently and Check-in.
2. Next you will be prompted to verify your phone number, please input a valid cell-phone number.
3. A Pin will be texted to your phone (DO NOT share this pin with ANYONE, a property manager will never ask you for this PIN #) this is NOT the lockbox code, enter the pin and fill out the required fields on the previous “SMS verification page”. *Beware of Rental Scammers who ask for your pin.
4. Read and understand the terms and conditions, press call now, and listen to the instructions carefully. Do not wire money to any party
5. Enter in a valid credit or debit card, a one time $0.99 fee will be processed once the code is generated to your phone.
6. Enter in the lockbox serial number which is located on the top of the lockbox, if it has been removed, check behind the lockbox as it is located there as well.
7. Once the code is generated to you phone enter it into the lockbox, be sure to press ENT firm enough to where the lockbox keypad lights up. Click checkout once you have completed your viewing.
8. Upon leaving the property, we will prompt you to Check Out.
Always remember to treat the property with respect, report any issues you notice about the property and never share your pin with anyone. Lastly, to find out and contact the property management company visit https://secure.alwashow.com/propertiesSearch and enter in the address.
*Please contact the property management company if denied access
If you are interested, the Manager will be alerted and you should get a follow up contact soon.
Guided Tour: If a property is set to Agent Showing, you will be able to schedule a guided tour with an agent based on their availability listed. Some properties do not work for a self-showing, but we still want to be able to get you a showing without the need for phone-tag.
Once you click the Showing button, you’ll be prompted to select a Date & Time for your showing. These are dates and times set up by the Property Manager when they are available to do showing. If these times don’t work for you, we encourage you to reach out to the Property Manager to see if they can work something out.
You are then asked a few basic pre-screening questions. These tell the Property Manager that you’re a good, qualified renter. Once that is complete, you’ll be asked to verify your smart phone and set up an account. This is to make sure your contact information is good before we put the appointment into the Manager’s calendar. This is the number we will use to confirm your showing the day of, so be sure to use your own smart phone.
Unconfirmed Showings are Cancelled.
A showing with an agent does not require a credit card on file, as you are meeting an actual agent at the property. If you end up booking a Self-Showing, you will be prompted to add a credit card at that time.
On the day of your showing with an agent, you will receive a confirmation Email, Call, and Text. Be sure to confirm your showing or cancel your showing if something comes up that day. If you need to reschedule, please let the property manager know.
When a property is not yet ready for viewings, the option “Notify Me When Ready To View” allows you to be placed on a Waitlist to see the property when it’s ready to be viewed. Usually the property is being vacated, and is not ready to be shown. Once the property becomes available Rently will send you an email to let you know you may now schedule a time to view the property.